Saturday, July 26, 2008

Another Good Exercise Week...


...With the best thing about it being that Husband and Moppet 2 both worked out with me and Gilad today. Husband says, "Gilad saved my life". Now, let's see if we ever do it again, heheheheheeee.

Anyway, since I made my ideal exercise plan and have kept that in mind, I have done really well getting everything done, and in fact, I kind of broke out of my mold. Almost all my cardio this week came from walks outside, and I even (GASP) jogged a bit on a few evenings. I never thought I'd ever do that. I did look like a real dork in my skirt and running shoes, though.

Anyway, this is what I did this week for my bod:

M - 2 Fast Miles with Leslie - ran a full mile on the rebounder - plus a few sections from Squeeze; waist, push ups and tricep dips, mucho buns work with 3 lb ankle weights, abs.

T - Walk outside pushing jogging stroller, probably almost 2 miles

W - Original Get Ripped, plus usual walk

Th - Kari Anderson's Reach and walk/jog outside

Fr - Pure Barre plus walk/jog outside

Sat - Gilad Interval Training

All that, and I'm not even sore!

1 comment:

Carmon Friedrich said...

Love the picture, Samantha. I just got back a couple days ago from our vacation, and you have inspired me to exercise again. After baby #9, about 8 years ago, I exercised and ate sensibly, and after a few weeks I did not look like a lady with nine children (I didn't need to lose a lot, just tone up).

I am using my rebounder and alternating days with some weights. I ordered a couple of the videos you recommended for some variety. I'll let you know how it goes!